Are you looking to build your digital presence but finding it a bit time consuming?
Do you lack the content and the consistency to keep your channels growing?
Why not compile a collection of great articles, social posts and your own personal content, into your own collection and personal web page.
That’s where Paper.li can help.
Paper.li is your personal marketing assistant that helps you find and share great content, to add to your own personal web page, auto-publish on social channels, and even deploy your own newsletter.
Paper.li will bring you daily articles, videos and social posts on the topics you’re interested in, to inspire you to keep active on digital. You can also include a selection of tweets, Facebook posts, videos, podcasts, and more. . Your audience can subscribe to your page and will receive an email newsletter when you publish new content.
Prior to sending the content, you can take full control, removing what you don’t like and re-organize the layout of the paper to make sure only the best content is delivered.
It’s a great way of promoting yourself and sharing your ideas.
Imagine sharing a weekly edition of relevant news in your industry. You don’t just focus on your content, you focus on providing really relevant and useful information related to you and your industry.
This paper is an opportunity for people in your network to find out what’s going on and it becomes a valuable and shareable piece of content that portrays what you want to represent.
By using the right tool you can easily create this piece of content and have it up and running in minutes!
Let’s take a look!
Getting started with Paper.li
Ideas on How to Use Paper.li
Here are some ideas on how to use paper.li:
- Create your digital homebase – combine your social media account with relevant content to deliver the most value to your network.
- Create a daily paper just for you. A great way to find hidden content gems to share.
- Create a newspaper based on your product and share internally with your product management team.
- Provide an end of day report at a conference using the hashtag for the event. A great way of getting attention!
- Generate an email newsletter that is delivered to your subscribers. This could replace your standard email newsletter.
- A monitoring tool for your business. You get a daily report on any mentions of your company name on the internet in a nicely formatted and visual paper!
Can you see the potential of using something like this?
There are numerous different online newspaper options out there.
Paper.li is relatively easy to create and the newspaper looks good. There’s also a great team of people involved in this product.
Presenting content in a way that is easy to consume for people is extremely useful.
With Paper.li and other similar platforms you can present content in a nice layout that makes it easy to read and share.
There is some possible automation where you can automatically create the newspaper without editing. This is not something we’d recommend.
If you make it your own, tweak the sources to curate the right content and provide a really good high quality page — you will better appeal and relate to your audience.
Would you use Paper.li or similar tools?
What do you think of it as a publishing tool?