Paper.li is a content curation service that helps you find and share great content in your own visually appealing online newspaper.
For example, you could decide that to include a selection of tweets you send in a newspaper. Subscribers and/or twitter users automatically get a copy of this online newspaper.
Prior to sending the content you can remove what you don’t like and re-organise the layout of the newspaper to make sure only the best content is delivered.
Here are 2 how to videos on how to use Paper.li
1. Creating an online newspaper
2. Editing an online newspaper
Ideas on How to Use Paper.li
Here are some ideas on how to use paper.li:
- Create a daily newspaper just for you. It’s great at finding content you may not always find on twitter.
- Create a newspaper based on your product and share internally with your product management team.
- Provide an end of day report at a conference using the hash tag for the event. A great way of getting attention!
- Generate an e-mail newsletter that is delivered to your subscribers. This could replace your standard e-mail newsletter.
- A monitoring tool for your business. You get a daily report on any mentions of your company name on the internet in a nicely formatted an visual newspaper!
Have you used Paper.li? How have you found it?
About the author
Author: Ian Cleary is the Founder of RazorSocial and is super passionate about helping people leverage tools and technology to improve effectiveness of your social media presence.