When you are sharing content to your fans or followers (yours or others) do you share each article one at a time?
How about compiling these articles together in an online newspaper?
That would make it easier to read but and it will look more professional.
That’s where Paper.li can help.
You could decide to include a selection of tweets you send in a newspaper. Subscribers and/or twitter users automatically get a copy of this online newspaper.
Prior to sending the content, you can remove what you don’t like and re-organize the layout of the newspaper to make sure only the best content is delivered.
It’s a nice way of presenting lots of information.
Imagine sharing a weekly edition of relevant news in your industry. You don’t just focus on your content you focus on providing really relevant and useful information related to your industry.
This newspaper is an opportunity for people in your industry to find out what’s going on and it becomes a valuable and shareable piece of content.
By using the right tool you can easily create this piece of content and have it up and running in minutes!
Let’s take a look!
Videos that explain Paper.li
1. Creating an online newspaper – This video shows you how to set up Paper.li
2. Editing an online newspaper – Once you have the newspaper up and running this shows you how to edit it.
Ideas on How to Use Paper.li
Here are some ideas on how to use paper.li:
- Create a daily newspaper just for you. It’s great at finding content you may not always find on twitter.
- Create a newspaper based on your product and share internally with your product management team.
- Provide an end of day report at a conference using the hashtag for the event. A great way of getting attention!
- Generate an e-mail newsletter that is delivered to your subscribers. This could replace your standard e-mail newsletter.
- A monitoring tool for your business. You get a daily report on any mentions of your company name on the internet in a nicely formatted an visual newspaper!
Can you see the potential of using something like this?
There are numerous different online newspaper options out there. Paper.li is relatively easy to create and the newspaper looks good. There’s also a great team of people involved in this product.
Presenting content in a way that is easy to consume for people is extremely useful.
With Paper.li and other similar platforms you can present content in a nice layout that makes it easy to read and share.
There is some possible automation where you can automatically create the newspaper without editing. This is not something we’d recommend.
If you curate the content and provide a really good high quality newspaper that is going to be appealing to your audience.
Would you use Paper.li or similar tools?
What do you think of it as a publishing tool?